MAX VEHICLE SECURITY LTD.
TERMS OF SERVICE Set out below constitutes the Agreement in full.
The agreement is between the Company (Max Vehicle Security Ltd) and (You) the Client, as named in the online order form, whereby the Client agrees to purchase the product and, where applicable the installation of the product to their vehicle.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) The Company will send the purchased product to the Clients address by Courier within 3 working days. If your purchased product comes with a mobile installation, the product will be delivered by the installing engineer on the date of installation. all installations are carried out in accordance with the manufacturers recommended installation guidelines and specifications.
a) The product remains the property of the Company until the invoice has been paid in full.
ACCESS TO THE VEHICLE‚ INSTALLED PRODUCTS ONLY
2) The Client warrants being the owner or duly authorised agent of the vehicle and as such is entitled to enter into this agreement.
a) The Client agrees to allow the Companies employees or representatives‚ free access to the vehicle at all reasonable times for the purpose of repairing any defects in workmanship.
COMMENCEMENT & COMPLETION OF WORK
3) The Company NOT accept liability to the Client for any delays in delivery or installation of the product caused by reasons beyond the Companies control.
a) The Company will always endeavour to adhere to any targets agreed. All delivery or installation dates and times given by the Companies representatives are estimates.
FITTING THE PRODUCT
4) The Client understands that the installation of the product may require minor modifications to the vehicle such as brackets, drilled holes, additional wiring etc and the Companies representative will in all cases refer to the manufacturers recommendations and specifications.
THE INSTALLATION WORKMANSHIP IS COVERED BY THE COMPANIES GUARANTEE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
5) The Company shall be under no liability in respect of defects occurring with the installation arising from wilful damage, ingress of water, misuses, damage as a result of vehicular accident, unauthorised repairs without the Companies approval, unauthorised modifications, use of incorrect consumables such as batteries and keys, fire, flooding and acts of God.
a) The Company shall be under no liability if the price for the product has not been paid in full.
c) The Company shall be under no liability in respect of failure of the product due to the Client failing to adhere to any manufacturers recommended procedures, such as valet mode and service over ride and the replacing of remote control batteries.
d) The Companies installation workmanship guarantee may be transferred for a fee, details of which are available from the company via email.
e) In the event that an engineer is requested to attend a reported by the client and the fault is not the responsibility of the company, a standard call out charge of £150 will be made to the client.
6) The products are covered by the manufacturers 12 month Guarantee. The Client is at liberty to return any faulty product to the Company for repair or replacement at their own cost. The Company will always endeavour to return the product within 14 working days.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
7) the contract may be cancelled by the Client with a 25% charge of the total order being made to cover costs providing this is no later than 24 hours prior to the agreed time of delivery or installation.
a) If the Client cancels the order in less than 24 hours of the agreed time of delivery or installation, a charge of 50% will be applied.
b) If upon arrival the vehicle is unsuitable to be worked on, i.e. does not start or is deemed un-roadworthy, the installation will be forfeited and a second appointment will be required and the Client charged.
c) If the Client wishes to change the location of the vehicle for installation in less than 24 hours prior to the agreed delivery or installation date, the installation will be forfeited and a second appointment will be required at a cost to the Client.
CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
8) The Company shall be entitled to cancel the contract;
a) Within 14 days from any vehicular survey carried out by the Companies representative.
b) At any time if the Company is hindered from delivering the product and completing the installation by any event beyond the Companies control.
c) In either of the above cases unless the cancellation is brought by wrongful behaviour of the Client, the Company shall repay to the Client the full amount paid by the Client. The Company will not otherwise be under any liability whatsoever except as may otherwise be provided by statute.
9) the contract comprises of the online order placed and the above conditions. No variations will be deemed to be agreed by the Company unless they are set out in writing and signed by a director of the Company.
10) should the Company not enforce the terms of this Agreement, it shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Companies rights.